Such a great bread to bake–and really easy.
2 teaspoon active dry yeast
2 cups warm water
1 tablespoon honey
5 cups flour
3 tablespoons olive oil
1. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water and honey; let stand
for 5 minutes.
2. Add in flour a little at a time and stir well.
3. Add oil and salt, and stir until dough comes away from
4. Knead for 1 minute.
5. Cover with plastic wrap
and set in a warm area to rise, about 2 hours.
6. Heat oven
7, Divide dough into 2 balls and flatten out each on
a floured surface.
8. Transfer to baking trays covered with
9. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with
salt and rosemary.
10. Bake for 7 to 8 minutes until golden.
Fennel & Rosemary-Baked Lamb
Fennel seeds get the most amazing taste and aroma when
heated up, just you wait!
4 double lamb chops
salt & pepper to taste
4 rosemary twigs
2 tablespoons olive oil
juice from 1 lemon
1. Heat the oven to 400°F.
2. Start with rubbing the salt
and pepper and fennel seeds into the lamb chops.
kitchen twine, tie a rosemary twig onto each chop.
the oil in a pan, fry the chops 1 minute on each side.
with lemon juice and place in the oven.
6. Bake for 5 minutes.
Espresso & Cinnamon Cake with Nuts & Honey
Such a great cake, perfect for picnics–in or out of the forest.
2 stick butter
4 light brown sugar
1 cup plain flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
4 cup strong espresso
2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
4 cup milk
3 oz unsalted nuts
5 tablespoon honey
1. Preheat the oven to 320°F.
2. Beat butter and sugar until
3. Add the egg and mix well.
4. Add flour, baking
powder, cinnamon, espresso, and milk and mix well.
the batter into a greased, round baking dish.
6. Bake until
firm, about 1 hour.
*Cool and serve with the nuts and honey on top.