YOU WILL NEED One old industrial whisk Hanging lamp set (I used one from www.anthropologie.com) One screwdriver
1. Make sure the lamp set is not plugged in.
2. Unscrew the socket until it comes apart; unscrew the screws
holding the two wires in place.
3. Pull the cord through the whisk; re-assemble the socket.
4. Wrap one wire around one screw and tighten.
5. Do the same for the second wire (make sure the wires are not touching).
6. Screw the socket back into position; add a lightbulb.
7. Hang the lamp and turn on.
Enjoy the light!
SWEET PAUL . FALL 2010 | 15