TO MAKE YOUR APRON:
1. Large checkered towels are the best to use, since they
have built-in lines to follow making it easier to cut nice and
straight. Cut off 5 inches of two towels.
2. Sew the right sides of the two cut towels together.
3. To make the top of the apron, place the last towel on a
table and place any apron on top. Cut off the extra material
and fold in all cut ends and sew them together. Sew the top
of the apron to the large “apron skirt.”
4. Use the leftover strips from the two first aprons and sew
them together as long strips.
5. Cut one in half and sew the ends to the “apron skirt” that
goes around your waist. Cut the last strip in half and sew it
onto each side of the top of the apron. (This is the piece that
you tie around your neck.)