Food+styling by Paul Lowe Photography by Frances Janisch
100g soft butter
3 cups sugar
4 cup crème fraiche
2 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
3 cups plain flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
8 fondant leaves
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Place butter and sugar in the
bowl of an electric mixer, and beat until light and creamy.
the eggs, one at a time, and beat well between each one.
crème fraiche, milk, vanilla, flour, and baking powder. Mix well.
5. Pour the batter into cupcake liners that have been placed in a
6. Bake for about 12 minutes, or until golden and
7. Let cool on a wire rack.
8. Top with vanilla frosting and dip
in green nonpareils.
9. Decorate with a lollipop and a leaf.