1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Beat butter and sugar until
3. Add egg and beat well.
4. Add flour, baking
powder, and coconut, and stir until you have a smooth dough.
5. Roll dough into walnut-sized balls and place on a baking
tray covered with parchment paper.
6. Press them down
7. Bake until golden, about 12 to 15 minutes.
them cool on a wire rack.
9. Decorate with melted white
chocolate, coconut, and cherry.
My grandmother used to make these. Try to make them
1 stick butter, soft
4 cup dark brown sugar
4 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups plain flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
4 teaspoon ground ginger
4 teaspoon all spice
1. Line a mini loaf pan with wax paper.
2. Beat butter and
sugar creamy and then add egg and vanilla. Stir well.
flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, and all spice, and
mix until you have a smooth dough.
4. Press the dough into
the loaf pan.
5. Place in the freezer for 2 hours.
6. Once the
dough is out of the freezer, preheat the oven to 375°F.
into thin slices.
8. Place them on a baking tray covered with
9. Add a few sliced almonds to the cookies.
10. Bake until golden, about 8 to 10 minutes.
11. Cool on a